For businesses using on-site static cameras, the move to remote monitoring consistently delivers higher levels of security. It switches archived information into live information that can be acted upon immediately.
For commercial enterprises that traditionally use manned guards, a switch to remotely monitored CCTV systems provides 24-hour protection and a huge saving on security bills by taking out the human element patrolling your site. Any incident over a period of two months may be reviewed.
The benefits of CCTV versus security guards include:
▪ Reducing the risk of human error – event monitoring is commanded and activated by software.
▪ Cutting out the expenses of on-site security personnel
▪ Reduced risks to guards – commanders are not on-site and therefore cannot be threatened.
▪ Eliminating the need to supply facilities like toilets and guard huts on-site
▪ Technology is fully functional, 24/7
▪ A remotely monitored CCTV system that:
- Gives you live intervention, instead of delayed information
- Is a huge crime deterrent
- Cuts out false alarms
- Is cost-effective at a quarter of the price of a guard
- Gives you peace of mind
Server Room Monitoring
By installing temperature and power sensors in your server room, an alarm will alert our Command Centre if there is a power failure or a failure with the air-conditioner system. A strategically placed camera in the server room – coupled with a door sensor – will alarm if personnel enter out of hours, or if the door is left open longer than a predetermined time.
Access Command via Cell Phone GSM
The SiteWatch Gatekeeper Service enables you to open your gate or door remotely using your cell phone, with a secure speed dial function, without paying for the call. This service is easily programmed by SiteWatch’s Monitoring and Command Centre and allows you to open automated gates, barriers, garage doors, electric locks or to switch on lights using a standard mobile phone. Additional secure speed-dial telephone numbers can be added or deleted when required. This service is perfect for apartment buildings, factories, schools or single dwellings.
▪ No lost or copied remote commands
▪ The ability to deny access to tenants or staff
▪ The ability to switch on machines remotely (e.g. farm machinery)
▪ The ability to remotely arm your alarm
Our CCTV Monitoring and Command Centre can also monitor your lifts, and assist in the event of a mechanical failure
By pressing the alarm button in the lift, trapped passengers are connected to the SiteWatch Command Centre and our operators can engage in two-way communication with the affected persons. We are able to diagnose the problem, call for assistance and keep all parties informed of what action is being taken
We can provide you with daily, weekly or monthly records of any activities on your sites. Should an incident occur, you will also be provided with images of evidential quality. Alternatively, you may access you account yourself for the audit report using a standard web browser. Our audit reporting is BS8418 compliant.